Thursday, October 21, 2010

Muslim Weasel Words

** Update ** The National Post runs this story on the front page.

Megan Kelly asks CAIR:
"Are you happy now?"

What did Juan Williams say?

“I mean, look, I’m not a bigot. You know the kind of books I’ve written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.”

I understand why they keep inviting the weasel Hooper to speak but geeez . . ... pass the gravol.

For a little historical perspective on the slagging Juan Williams has had to put up with over the years, you can read this: Why I called Juan Williams a “Happy Negro” on CNN – And why He and Bill O’Reilly Are Not Happy About it. - By Dr. Boyce D. Watkins - 10/23/07 - warning: double up on the gravol.

Meanwhile, in London, Ontario:
Mark Steyn's speaking engagement has been cancelled.
Some reports are that it was pressure from local 'islamic groups', although those charges are so far denied by the LCC representative.

At what point in the near future will your local islamic council be telling you what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment