Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Muslim Pledge of Allegiance

From the website "My Fellow American" - It's a lovely website, (I've sent a request for information about their funding) and I was asked by Elizabeth Potter of Unity Productions Foundation to submit a review of the 'teaser video'.  There's also an invitation to 'Take the Pledge', which goes as follows:
Muslims are our fellow Americans. They are part of the national fabric that holds our country together. They contribute to America in many ways, and deserve the same respect as any of us. I pledge to spread this message, and affirm our country’s principles of liberty and justice for all.

Then you just have to hit the 'SUBMIT' button . . ... no surprise.
Here's an idea, how about MUSLIMS take a pledge? 
It would go something like this:

"As Muslims we are part of this Western Culture and it's beliefs are our own.  We pledge to contribute to the 'Success of the West', and to earn the respect of those who do not share our faith.  As a Western Muslim, I pledge to:
1. Renounce violence done in the name of Islam.
2. Renounce polygamy.

3. Accept women as equals in society.
4. Accept the separation of church and state.
5. Renounce 'Honor Killings' of family members.
6. Accept non-muslim visitors in open mosques.
7. Renounce all Jihadi and Islamic terror groups.
I pledge to spread this message, and SUBMIT to Western democratic principals of liberty and justice under the rule of law."

It's also not too much to ask that they quit fuckin' whining about dogs and liquor.  What else would you add to the pledge?

While I personally have no problem at all with muslims, I believe that islam is a primitive ideology suitable only for practice by depraved savages, no matter what home culture they reside in.  Unless islam goes through some sort of reformation or enlightenment, it is doomed to fail it's followers.  I do not believe it is even possible to avoid the eventual war with Islam, as Robert Spencer points out,
There's a reason why muslim cultures lag behind.

1 comment:

  1. Not surprising.

    Here in Toronto a muslim scout group had dropped the Queen from the Scout Pledge.

    Scout Promise:
    On my honour I promise that I will do my best, to do my duty to God and My Country, to help other people at all times, and to carry out the spirit of the Scout Law.

    http://392scouts.com/index.php?sections

    When I emailed and asked why, they said it was against their religious beliefs.

    I contacted Scouts Canada but they seem to like rolling over and playing dead.

    ReplyDelete