Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ezra Levant is dangerous

Capstick and Wells find out you don't bring a weak argument, or try to obfuscate the facts, when you're facing off with an increasingly powerful Ezra Levant.
Even in front of a hostile crowd at the CBC, Ezra beats the 3 on 1 and scores!

I've been out of town for a bit, missed 'Boobquake' (for crying out loud!) & Iran clerics wanting to arrest 'sun-tanned women'.

Thankfully I've still got lots of time to get ready for 'Draw Mohammed Day' on May 20, a day that will now be twice as special.

I also missed Leonard Nimoy's visit to Vulcan, Alberta . . ... L-L-A-P! Vacations are still a good thing tho'! I could have waited, it won't be long until the 'Human Right to Vacation' becomes as popular here as in the E.U.

Did I come back from vacation to the right planet?

No comments:

Post a Comment