Saturday, September 11, 2010

Remembering 9/11

My daughter woke me up.
That was strange all by itself, I'd just finished working a night shift.
My kids all knew that Dad needed to sleep after working all night.

She very softly said, "Dad, you need to come see this . ... please."
"Really? Are you sure?", I said. She just nodded, looking very serious.
"OK, give me a sec, I'll be right there."

As I walked through to the family room, she pointed at the T.V.
All I saw was smoke.
"What's this, is it here?" I asked, meaning here in Calgary.
"No", she said, "In New York".


It's Them against US.
You can make it more complicated than that, but everything you say is bullshit.
It took a while, but I read, I watched, I asked questions.
I'm a fair and open minded guy, who also listens to his gut.

What happened was wrong, and it was the worst kind of wrong.
Chickenshit bastards had murdered thousands of US, and you either mourned or cheered.
Those in the middle, those preaching restraint, tolerance and multiculturalism, I count as ones who cheered.
I remember 9/11, like it was yesterday.
I will never forget. I will never surrender to sharia.
I will never submit to islam.

It's not a religion of peace, it's an ideology of fear, hate and subjugation.
It's more like communism and facism than it is like any religion.

The muslim next door isn't a threat. The muslim who is one of 3 on your street isn't a threat. The muslim who's one of 15 on your street isn't a threat . . ... as long as you do as you're told, kuffar. Then it's turn off your music, cover your women, kill your dog and pay your jizya, infidel.

I want nothing to do with islam, or it's slaves.
They want nothing less than to eliminate US.

No comments:

Post a Comment